Saturday, August 18, 2007

Notice something different?

YEP!
The whole blog has been updated! YAY!
If you haven't heard the good news yet... I finally have a web-site up and running. Check it out at www.photographybymeghanwildgoose.com.
I decided I wanted to do something a little bit different (I know... can you believe it? Me? Different? No Way!)
I have so much fun on all of my photoshoots that I want to use the blog as a photographer's journal. After each photoshoot I'll post an entry about how things went along with a preview of my favorite shots from the day.
Two weeks is an eternity to wait when your excited and want to see your proofs... I know... I've done it. So here's a little preview for you that will be posted within a few days of the shoot.
I hope you guys enjoy!
I have Senior Pictures scheduled for tomorrow... so check back soon.

No comments: