Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Baby Hope- 6 months {Colorado Springs Baby Photographer}

Oh My Heck!
I can't get over how absolutely precious she is!
She's one of those babies that just makes you smile no matter what.
And she cracks me up with all of these expressions... one second she lost in concentration pondering whether she can sneak a flower into her mouth before her mom takes it away... the next she's giggling hysterically... and the next she's got her nose all scrunched up smiling... then back to the flower.
Every single picture I took (and I took a TON of pictures) has a different expression!


I had forgottent how much fun babies are at 6 months. And Little Miss Hope definatly made me want to hurry up and have another one!


Stacy- Thank you so much for calling and setting up the photoshoot. I had so much fun with her! Here are a few of my favorites... and I should have the rest up in the Gallery in a day or two. I hope they turned out to be exactly what you were looking for!

And hopefully I'll see you guys once we get up to Colorado Springs!




No comments: