Thursday, August 30, 2007

Janea's Senior Pictures

First things first... Thank you so much for being so patient!
There were so many good ones that it took me forever to get through all of them!
I had so much fun walking around with you guys and exploring the parts of the Gardens that I hadn't been to yet. There's some pretty cool stuff back there!
But I'm still not too sure about that piggy....
Here are my favorites. I hope you love them and I hope you had as much fun as I did.
The rest will be up on the website soon. Promise!

(So... was you're mom right or what! That barn wall looks awesome!!!! YAY... I've got a new favorite spot to take pictures!)






Thanks for tromping around the Barn Yard with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These photos are very nice where where they at. I will be contact with you soon...