Monday, October 15, 2007

The Rasmussen Family

So... I've been MIA for a while.
Things have been crazy busy for the last few weeks.
Here's the short and sweet version... just to catch ya'll up. I shot a Baptism for the sweetest little girl. I was absolutely in love with her teeny-tiny little pony tail and I can't wait to get my hands on her to do some Christmas pictures in a few weeks!
I did a shoot for John and Jontelle's Family out in the Bosque and, let me just tell ya, that whole family is a kick! They were so much fun! And I got some FANTASTIC shots of their two girls! I should have those up to display on the website soon.
Then I skipped town and spent a few glorious days fishing and taking pictures in Colorado. A million thanks to Kyle and Cherrie for the use of their cabin. I'm still working on finishing up the last few of the 10,000 or so pictures that I took... so they should be ready very very soon.
And these two lovely ladies are Shawn and Delaney. I dragged them all the way up the mountain in search of a waterfall which had, unfortunately dried up. Some waterfall huh? But the pictures came out pretty good anyways!
We don't need no stinkin' waterfall, right ladies!
Here are a few from their session on the mountain...



I hope you love them! The rest will be posted in the Gallery in a few days.
Stay tuned... I've got two more photoshoots to proof and a Wedding coming up next Saturday. Crazy busy.... I LOVE IT!!!!

No comments: