Monday, May 19, 2008

Andrea & Ryan's Wedding {Colorado Springs Wedding Photographer}

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!


I've photographed a lot of Weddings but this one was, by far, the sweetest! I'm at a loss for words.
There's just something about a very small, very intimate ceremony... I don't know how to explain it... It's almost like you can feel how much they really do love eachother. And there's no doubt that these two love eachother... you can see it in the way they look at eachother.


I've know 'Drea for a very long time and I don't think I've ever seen her this happy!


Congratulations to the both of you! I wish you a lifetime of love and laughter together!
And thank you so much for asking me to be a part of your special day!
I hope you guys love the pictures!




If I don't see you before then... I'll see ya'll in September for the Big Shebang! I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: