Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Quintana! {Colorado Springs Wedding Photographer}

I remember when Amber first called me to tell me that she had "met a boy and his name's Jake".
Kris and I used to tease her... all one of us had to do was say his name and her eyes would glaze over and she'd start to blush and get this goofy smile on her face!
And, after seeing them together a few times it was obvious that these two were made for eachother and it was just a matter of time before they realized that they were ment to spend the rest of their lives together.

I'm so excited to be able to say that I was there for that very first phone call... and I was there when they said their vows... and that, even after all of this time it's still crystal clear that these two are so in love with eachother!






As Amber was walking down the Aisle I turned around to snap a shot of the look on Jakes face as he saw his Bride for the first time and this is what I got....

It's my absolute favorite shot from the ENTIRE Wedding!


I hope you guys LOVE the pictures! I should have the rest up in the Gallery in just a few days. I'm finishing up the last of the Reception shots as I type.
Congratulations to the both of you! I'm so Happy for you guys!

2 comments:

Auto Rental said...

excellent photography thanks sharing the photography blog.......

Van Rental said...

very good blog.........