Friday, June 20, 2008

HELLO UTAH!!!!

My mom is visiting family in Utah this week and she asked me to post a few family pictures so that everyone there can see.
So... for a change... Instead of posting pictures of everyone else and their families I figured I'd post some of me and my family! (Can you believe it? This is really out-side-the-box for me! I'm so used to being on the other side of the camera...)

I guess we should kick it off with the two that started this whole crazy side-show... Mom & Dad.


Since I'm the oldest (and the best... shhhhh... don't tell the other two) I'll go first. This is me and Kris. It's one of the very few pictures of both of us... at the same time... with no camera in my hand.
That doesn't happen often...
Cliffy comes next. As far as little brothers go... he's pretty stinkin' awesome! (Just don't tell him I said that... it'll go straight to his head!)
Kinda makes me glad that I didn't kill him all those times that I threatened to when we were kids!


And here's Clair-bear and her pretend husband Isaiah. They really are married but he's a Firefighter and works wacky hours so he's usually not around for family functions... and he's pretty hard to nail down for family pictures too. Hence the reason that this picture was taken about 2 years ago.
We're really gonna have to work on that!
Oh... and she's pretty cool for an obnoxious little sister too! Except I'm pretty sure we did kill her atleast once or twice growing up (I vaguely remember someone convincing her that if she roller skated off the roof holding an umbrella she could fly like Mary Poppins... Clifton!)
Lucky for us she's like the cat that came back! We never could get rid of her!

Here's my little Munchkin'... Miss Ciara! This was taken at a Wedding a few weeks ago. I know she looks all sweet and girlie... but there's a SERIOUS tom-boy lurking underneath that pretty dress. And she's onery as all get out!
THAT'S MY GIRL!

And Miss Tanny-nanny! This is Clair and Isaiah's little one. Hanging upside-down like that she looks like she'd follow right in her Cousin Ciara's footsteps... but nope! Not this one! She's all Girl and she'll be the first one to tell you that (usually with one hand on her hip... shaking a finger in your face.) She is definately Little Miss Personality!

And here's one of the two girlies together! I LOVE this picture!
If you didn't know they were cousins... you'd almost think they were sisters!


So that's all of us! The whole crazy bunch!
Hope you guys enjoy your visit... I know it's been a very long time and you've got tons of catching up to do!
Love,
Meghan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK So I'm a little slow with this whole blog thing, but these pictures are awsome. Meghan, you look so much like your Mom (and yes that is a compliment to both)! And I can see the family genes in all the rest of you. Thanks for the pictures for those of us who are way out west. We'd love to see all of you next June when we are planning a big family get together--ask your Mom for details. Barbara Mortensen Smith (Uncle Senor's middle daughter, the one who you'll see in old pictures with pigtails or ringlets!)