Friday, June 20, 2008

James & Flora's Engagement {Colorado Springs Engagement Photographer}

Well... I have to say... this is probably the most fun I've had on an Engagement shoot.
And I learned a TON about the Bosque!
These two took me to places I didn't even know existed along the river. And they were so laid back and easy going...
They were more then willing to try all of my crazy ideas... and look at the FABULOUS sunset shot that we got! Absolutely Beautiful!

Thank you both so much for hanging out with me in the heat. And thank you for humoring my 4 year old... even when she tried to arrest you for speeding. :)

I hope you guys LOVE the pictures as much as I do! And I can't wait for the Wedding in August! I just know that it's going to be amazing! (And I'm totally stoked about the Tractor idea! You guys ROCK!)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Meghan, You are the best photographer! Flora and I had a fun and fantastic time out there too. Can't wait to see what you will produce at the wedding.
Keep up the awesome work!
James